Thursday, July 2, 2009

Miscount!

Purple Pinwheels Quilt
It's been bugging me for about two days now. I had a feeling that I counted my squares wrong. Well, I went over and over the photos, and I saw that I added 5 and 5 and got....0. Yes, that's right...zero.

I wasn't going to repost the photos...but I figured out a way to do it, without uploading them twice. So, here are all the photos I've got of squares...





Now, counting...again! First photo: 10 Soft Navy, 10 Light Raspberry, and 10 Claret Fleck; for a total of 30! Second photo: 45 Soft White, and 30 Claret; for a total of 75! Third photo: 45 Soft White; for a total of 45. So: 30 plus 75 plus 45 equals...150!

UPDATE: I just checked my last post. I had all the photo totals correct. It's just when I went up add everything up, I didn't count right. Well, I guess I should know better than to do arithmatic after midnight...on Prednisone.... Oh...look at the time! It's past midnight...I'll never learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment