Sunday, June 28, 2009

50 Book Challenge

On Crochetville, there is a CAL that is making it into a TON of people's siggys. The 50 Book Challenge. Here is a link to the thread, for any Crochetville members who want to check it out (though I think most of you know about it :).

The only problem with me participating, is that I'm starting in late June, about halfway through the year. I'll try and see if I can remember the books I've read since January, I'm sure I'll be able to remember a bunch.

With no further ado, here is my list.

1. Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris
2. Grave Surprise by Charlaine Harris
3. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
4. Newjack: Guarding Sing Sing by Ted Conover (for my Criminal Justice Class)
5. Courtroom 302 by Steve Bogira (for my Criminal Justice Class)
6. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
7. Stolen by Kelley Armstrong
8. Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong
9. Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong
10. Haunted by Kelley Armstrong
11. Broken by Kelley Armstrong (in progress)

Most of this list, I read after the semester was over, starting apporimately mid-May. As you can see, I like series, and I'm reading through Kelley Armstrong right now. There are 4 more books in her Otherworld series that have already been published (Frostbitten coming out in October), and two (of 3?) book published in her Darkest Powers YA series.

So, I've got 6 more Kelley Armstrong books on the to-read list. Then I'll probably go back to the Harper Conelly books (The first two in the list), then I'll either do more Patricia Briggs, Karen Chance, or the Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris (the books that the TV series True Blood is based on). At least that's the tentative plan for the summer.

So, counting the books I've read so far...I've got 10/50!

I'll keep updating this list, adding books as I finish them. I'm hoping to get through the rest of the Kelley Armstrong books by the end of July, and possibly simultaneously get started on The Host by Stephanie Meyer, and get started on re-reading Angels & Demons by Dan Brown (with the movie out and all).

That's all for now, will update, when there's something to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment