Sunday, June 14, 2009

Start of Crocheting & Start to My Blog

As I've decided to do some crocheting this summer, while I'm trying to force my newly diagnosed Ulcerative Colitis (UC) into remission, I thought I might as well start a blog to keep track of things!

I've also joined crochetville. Which, for now, will probably be the only place I'll be posting the link to this. The folks on CV love to see photos, so hopefully, I can figure out how to get the suckers on here.

I had the chance to go yarn and hook shopping on Friday, and last night, finally got a start on one of my planned projects. Details about all my projects to follow. Just wanted to get my blog started, and put up a first post.

That's all for now. I need to take some photos and do some crocheting!!!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment